Spanish and French Composers with an additional
theme of dance forms
1. Each teacher may enter a maximum of seven students.
2. The maximum time limit for each student is 7 minutes.
3. The student must perform the piece memorized.
4. The student must provide a score for the evaluators.
No photocopies are allowed
5. The piece can be for one performer on one piano, or two performers
on one piano.
6. Instrumentalists and vocalists are welcome to participate.
Instrumental and vocal participants must provide their own accompanist.
7. Each teacher that has students in the Spring Festival must
be present at the festival and help during the recitals in which
their students participate. Please include in the fee mailing
packet the times you have available to assist in the recital.
8. Evaluations from the adjudicators will be available after the
festival in a place to be determined.
9. The deadline for online application is May
10, with fees and the list of students entering postmarked
no later than May 11. All special
scheduling needs must be included with this mailing. With only
1 week to schedule the recitals,
it is imperative that we know the special circumstances of scheduling
needs by May 10 at the latest. Please
respect this request. Thank you.
10. The fee is $30 per student. Make checks payable to MTAC-San
Diego Branch. The one check must be drawn on the teacher's account.
11. No photocopied music will be allowed ( see the branch policy
letter dated December 11, 2010, sent out by Connie Gale for rules
pertaining to legitimate copies ) and the judge must have a copy
of the music.
Mail the application fees to
Spring Festival Chair
7898 Mission Vista Drive
San Diego, CA 92120